cobra
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am

How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Getting music on to an iPhone is straightforward, and in this article we show you how. We also cover what to do if you have more than one iPhone and want to transfer your favourite music from one to the other

windsurfersequence
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:48 pm

cobra wrote:Getting music on to an iPhone is straightforward, and in this article we show you how. We also cover what to do if you have more than one iPhone and want to transfer your favourite music from one to the other



The iPhone is a great device for playing music, but unless you're planning to stream - which requires a stable internet connection - you'll need to get music on to the phone first. In this article we walk you through a few simple methods for downloading or installing music on an iPhone (or an iPad, for that matter - these tips work on tablets too).

coilervolumetric
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Re: How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 pm

And what happens if you want to transfer music from one iPhone to another and need to get at the music files stored on the device? Moving music from one iPhone to another can be a struggle, but it's easy if you know how. So don't lose your music when you get a new iPhone: move it across with our tips. (We also have broader advice on how to transfer files from one iPhone to another.)

cobra
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:47 am

Re: How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:49 pm

coilervolumetric wrote:And what happens if you want to transfer music from one iPhone to another and need to get at the music files stored on the device? Moving music from one iPhone to another can be a struggle, but it's easy if you know how. So don't lose your music when you get a new iPhone: move it across with our tips. (We also have broader advice on how to transfer files from one iPhone to another.)



If you want to put music on the iPhone that you don't already own, or you're prepared to pay for it again, then the simplest approach is to buy it directly from Apple on the iPhone itself.

windsurfersequence
Posts: 138
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 pm

If you've bought music on another Apple device with the same Apple ID, you can redownload it here without paying again. Find it and the price will be replaced by a download button.If you'd like to see a list of songs you've bought, tap the More icon along the bottom of the screen in the iTunes Store app and then select Purchased.

coilervolumetric
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Re: How to get music on an iPhone migrate playlists

Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:50 pm

windsurfersequence wrote:If you've bought music on another Apple device with the same Apple ID, you can redownload it here without paying again. Find it and the price will be replaced by a download button.If you'd like to see a list of songs you've bought, tap the More icon along the bottom of the screen in the iTunes Store app and then select Purchased.



The most common scenario is that you already own digital copies of the music you wish to put on the iPhone, stored on a Mac or PC. If you use iTunes to manage the music, it's straightforward to sync it to the iPhone.

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests