BoySmile

'Messi Looks Like A PlayStation Player'

Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:16 am

A former Real Madrid coach has commented on the differences between Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Neymar, and claimed that nobody can compare to the Argentine superstar, who "looks like a PlayStation player". Former Los Blancos coach John Toshack, who coached the LaLiga giants in two different spells, recently spoke of his admiration for บอล ออนไลน์ the FC Barcelona captain.The 69-year-old went as far claiming that Neymar and Ronaldo cannot be compared to the 31-year-old, who recently became the first player to reach the 20-goal mark in Europe's top five leagues this season."You have to talk about great players and then Messi as he looks like a PlayStation player. I'm 69 and I've seen many players, but he is something else," the Welshman told Radio Marca."There are things about Neymar that I don't like, and when I see Messi, there is บอล ออนไลน์ nothing that I don't like. Neymar can't be compared to Messi and there is no doubt about (Cristiano Ronaldo) as he is fantastic."The 69-year-old tactician, whose last job was at the helm of Iran top-flight outfit Tractor Sazi, also made mention of countryman Gareth Bale, whom he labelled an "extraordinary player", but also highlighted some thing he could have done better in บอล ออนไลน์ Spain."He made his debut with me at Wales at the age of 17 and he is a great, extraordinary player, but he has some bad components in his game and it is no coincidence that he got the kind of injuries he has had," he added.

Return to “Indie Horror Movies and Shorts”