BoySmile

LaLiga Outfit Confirm Interest For Chelsea & Barca Stars

Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:17 am

One of LaLiga's top sides have confirmed their interest in wwwpic5678 one of Chelsea's most expensive players as well as an FC Barcelona forward.Alvaro Morata is Chelsea's second most expensive signing after he joined the club from Real Madrid €66 million (R1.06 billion) last season.However, it not has gone all Morata's way as the striker has struggled to set the Premier League alight and has often found himself on the bench.Sevilla have now confirmed that they are trying to sign the Spaniard, while also revealing their interest in Barca forward Munir El Haddadi."It is true that we have an interest in this player (Morata), but it is a very, very complicated operation," Joaquin Caparros, director of football at Sevilla wwwpic5678 told the club's official television channel, according to Football Espana."The player may want to come here over other options, but it is very complicated. Chelsea are a club who are very difficult to negotiate (with)."On Munir, he added,"he is an option. He is a young footballer who fits into the profile we want. We have to try to look for wwwpic5678 these profiles and he is an option."His contract ends in June and it seems that he has told Barca he will not renew it, but I do not know (about a January move)."Munir is a player we have been following for several years. Now, I would say a deal is not done. But if it were done, I would not say so on television either."

Return to “Asian Horror Movies”