LauraRaptor
Official News Writer
Official News Writer

Scream TV

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:53 pm

Any fans of the show? Or have an opinion?

The first season was a bit of a drag until the last few episodes, but so far season 2 is miles ahead in the first three episodes.

MrKilmister
Official News Writer
Official News Writer

Re: Scream TV

Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:21 am

My girlfriend and I binged the first season a number of months back, we enjoyed it for the most part but I found it pretty hard to sit through at first. It redeemed itself around mid season, and became a lot more fun than I'd expected.

We're waiting a few weeks before jumping into the second season, six episodes in or so and we'll start. I'm not necessarily excited for it, but I've heard good things so it'd be foolish not to give it a shot.

LauraRaptor
Official News Writer
Official News Writer

Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:12 pm

I was uncertain about starting another season, remembering how much the first one dragged. Nah, this one is way better, and some great throwbacks to classic horror films.

MrKilmister
Official News Writer
Official News Writer

Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:24 am

LauraRaptor wrote:I was uncertain about starting another season, remembering how much the first one dragged. Nah, this one is way better, and some great throwbacks to classic horror films.

Sounds good. I think I'll give it a watch them after I blast through the new season of Wentworth.

Libertos

Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

Is this worth a watch?

Return to “Horror TV Series”